Koç University College of Administrative Sciences and Economics (CASE)
Our programs – Business Administration, Economics and International Relations – are intended to prepare students to assume leading roles in the business, academic, government and international organizations to advance economic and social progress as critical thinkers and creative individuals. Our graduates are dedicated to the highest ethical standards, social inclusion and values of participatory democracy.
Our faculty and curriculum
Courses in these programs are taught by internationally recognized faculty members that earned their PhDs from prestigious universities abroad and most have joined Koç University holding international experience.
The College is already positioned among the leading schools in Türkiye thanks to the quality of faculty publications in leading international academic journals, the number of publications per faculty, and national and international awards and competitive research grants.
After completing the liberal arts core program, our curriculum gives students flexibility to shape their programs of study that fit their personal objectives and prepare them to work in diverse functional areas.
Students are able to pursue double majors, minors within our College or other Koç University Colleges and complete track programs in:
- Retail Management
- Business Analytics
- Operations Management
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets
- Competition and Strategy
- Mathematical Economics
- International Political Economy
- European Studies
- Global Leadership and Learning for Sustainability
- Human Resource Management
- Family Enterprise Management
Why is CASE a great option for international students?
- The only school in Türkiye with EQUIS accreditation since 2009
- One-third of our students spend a semester abroad in one of our
180 partner schools that include top 1% internationally ranked management, business, economics, international relations and political science schools.
- Our students are amongst the most active on campus through student clubs that include:
- Our alumni are amongst the most employable in Türkiye (Koç University First Destination Survey 2018):
- 76% of Business Administration graduates and 89% of International Relations graduates had a job offer before graduation or within 3 months after graduation
- 83% of International Relations graduates had done at least 1 internship during their studies
- 9% of CASE Business Administration alumni started their own companies right after graduation. As Koç University alumni they can benefit from the KWORKS Entrepreneurship Center services for start-ups.
- Our students have the opportunity to work as research assistants or be exposed to innovative thinking and debate from research centers and laboratories that include:
- TUSIAD Economic Research Forum
- Center for Migration Research (MireKoç)
- Center for Globalization and Democratic Governance (GLODEM)
- Center for Asian Studies (KUASIA)
- Koç University Migros Retail Education Center (KUMPEM)
- Koç University Entrepreneurship Center (KWORKS)
- Koç University Arçelik Center for Creative Industries (KUAR)
- Behavioural Sciences Laboratory
- We have adopted the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) and are committed to developing responsible leaders.